I am currently a freelance data scientist working on business analytics and trading. I graduated from the Van Voorhis Group at MIT with a Ph.D. in physical chemistry in Summer 2008, was a management consultant with McKinsey New York from Fall 2008 to Summer 2010, and traded with Katong Capital for a few years before joining Minus Inc. and working on backend software from 2014 to 2015. My Interests include Aikido, Linux, Python, Go, Aquariums and scooter riding.
Electron Dynamics using the Time-Dependent Kohn-Sham formalism. Watch my movies!
- Simulating molecular conductance using real-time density functional theory
- Configuration interaction based on constrained density functional theory: A multireference method
- Rydberg energies using excited state density functional theory
- Spin-charge separation in molecular wire conductance simulations
Quote of the Moment
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."
- Litany Against Fear, Dune, Frank Herbert