I am currently a freelance data scientist working on business analytics and trading. I graduated from the Van Voorhis Group at MIT with a Ph.D. in physical chemistry in Summer 2008, was a management consultant with McKinsey New York from Fall 2008 to Summer 2010, and traded with Katong Capital for a few years before joining Minus Inc. and working on backend software from 2014 to 2015. My Interests include Aikido, Linux, Python, Go, Aquariums and scooter riding.
Electron Dynamics using the Time-Dependent Kohn-Sham formalism. Watch my movies!
- Simulating molecular conductance using real-time density functional theory
- Configuration interaction based on constrained density functional theory: A multireference method
- Rydberg energies using excited state density functional theory
- Spin-charge separation in molecular wire conductance simulations
Quote of the Moment
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
- Lazarus Long in Time Enough For Love, Robert Heinlein